So if you’re not feeling as confident as you should as a Professional Truck Driver, NBI offers refresher courses that cover a wide range of training to help you get back on the road again!
- NBI's refresher courses are designed for someone who has had some truck driving experience in the past.
- NBI's refresher courses will help you get updated training information to help you pass and obtain your CDL Class A , B or C license.
- With past verifiable experience within the last 2 years, you could possibly obtain employment with one of the many carriers we work with.
NBI is a Licensed 3rd Party Test Administrator for the State of Florida.
NBI offers testing for CDL Class A, B and C vehicles.
These tests will include Pre-trip inspections, backing skills and road test.
- CDL Class A/Class B-Our Truck: $375.00
- CDL Class A/Class B-Your Truck: $300.00
- CDL Class C: $300.00
Had an absence from driving? Want to brush up on your skills? Our Class A/Class B Refresher Course is for you! NBI Truck Driver Training offers driver refresher courses to get you back on track where you want to be. Just give us a call and your career will be back on the road.
- 3 Day Refresher: $1495.00
- 40 HR. Refresher: $1795.00
- 80 HR. Refresher: $3295.00
What's the difference between a Class A, B, and C CDL License?
Class A CDL License – Any combination of vehicles with a gross vehicle weight of 26,001 or more pounds provided the vehicle(s) being towed is in excess of 10,000 pounds.
Driving careers that require a Class A CDL include but are not limited to:
- Tractor Trailer Drivers
- Truck Trailer Combinations
Class B CDL License – Any single vehicle with a gross vehicle weight of 26,001 or more, or any such vehicle towing another not in excess of 10,000 GVWR pounds.
Driving Careers that require a Class B CDL include but are not limited to:
- Ready Mix/Concrete Truck
- Dump Truck Driver
- Bus Driver
Class C CDL License - Any single vehicle with a GVWR less than 26,001 and any such vehicle towing another not in excess of 10,000 GVWR. (A bus is less than 26,001 and has 16 passengers or more including the driver or vehicle hauling hazards materials)